Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday and one that makes us all stop for a moment and think about all we have to be thankful for. I grew up with parents who made all holidays very special. I have so many things to be thankful for and I will share with you my top ten.
10.For my America and all the freedoms I enjoy thanks to the many soldiers who serve.
9. For my many wonderful relatives, friends, employees, clients who sustain me.
8. For my beautiful home in Houston which gives me peace and happiness.
7. For my beautiful home in San Miguel de Allende where I go to recharge.
6. For the parents and friends I have had and are now my guardian angels.
5. For the love of my grandchildren who are the light of their Gigi’s life.
4. For the love of my children and their wives who have brought me such joy.
3. For the love of my wonderful husband who completes me.
2. For my health which enables me to do all things.
1. For my God who makes all things possible.